We are committed to protecting your privacy and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The types of information we collect are personal information and tracking information. The personal information is provided by yourself when you fill the order form and the tracking information is provided when you visit this site.
- email address, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- demographic information, for example, your age, gender, postal code and language preferences;
- information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a kit that you wish us to send directly to another recipient;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites buying, billing and other information you provide to purchase items from BiocharSolutions.com;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and other supplemental information from third parties;
All the personal information is collected with your consent and its subsequent use is also with your consent.
- information from your interaction with our site, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- the site may use “Cookies” and other tracking technologies such as web beacons. “Cookies” are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk by the website. BiocharSolutions/ Web Success cookies are used to identify a computer or browser, not to identify specific customer traits. If you do not want cookies in your browser, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website attempts to place a cookie in your browser;
- WebBeacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or action tags) help BiocharSolutions/ Web Success to recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We use this tool to compile aggregate information about you, which it is not personally identifiable. This information includes IP addresses, search terms, domain names, and browser types. We use this information to track usage and other patterns on our Websites. We may share this aggregate information with our partners or service providers;
- Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors;
Using and Sharing Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- in connection with keys, access codes or other information as may be required to permit you to access our site or partners’ sites to make payment, receive products, updates or services;
- to provide it to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purposes;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to monitor service or purchasing patterns;
- to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- to send you, with your consent, newsletters or promotional emails or undertake other promotional activities;
- to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls, assuming you voluntarily agree to provide such information in connection with these surveys and polls;
- to improve the BiocharSolutions/ Web Success website, the customer experience and any related products or services; Generally, we do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- Consent. We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may include sharing your personal data with other users of the kit, for example sites where customers publish their own content of BiocharSolutions/ Web Success.
- BiocharSolutions/ Web Success companies and authorized third parties. We may share your personal data with other BiocharSolutions/ Web Success entities for future products, or authorized third parties who process personal data for BiocharSolutions/ Web Success for the purposes described in this Policy. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal data for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- International transfers Our kit and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our kit and services, countries that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- Mandatory disclosures We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend BiocharSolutions/ Web Success legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success may receive personally identifiable information either from you directly or from our partner or supplier who provides us with the personal information to fulfill a service to you on their behalf. In some circumstances, personal information that BiocharSolutions/ Web Success receives from you directly may be provided to our partners or suppliers in order for them to fulfill a service to us for your benefit or directly to you. We may also provide your information in order to register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purposes.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success employs other companies to provide services to us in connection with your transaction. We do use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, send mail, analyze data, provide marketing aid and assistance, provide customer service, and otherwise provide services to us to enable us to serve you and enhance our services. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us. Personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which BiocharSolutions/ Web Success maintain offices, and you consent to any transfer of this information outside of the country in which you reside by your use of this site.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success may be required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or be asked to respond to other legitimate requests for your personal information from appropriate law enforcement or governmental authorities. We will not provide you with notice of such requests. In such situations, we will release personally identifiable information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so in order to comply with the law or to protect against fraud. We will also release such information:
(a) to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena);
(b) to comply with all valid court orders or subpoenas;
(c) to protect the legal rights of BiocharSolutions/ Web Success and its employees;
(d) when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/or credit risk reduction;
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success also reserves the right to report to such entities any activities that we believe to be unlawful. Any such report of the activities outline in (a) through (d) will be made without prior notice to you, and you consent to such disclosure by us.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success is not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship withBiocharSolutions/ Web Success.
Security of Personal Information
Customers who buy through the BiocharSolutions/ Web Success system are shopping on a secure server which encrypts customer’s credit card information. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for a third party to access or use your personal information in an unauthorized manner.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success has developed its service with security as a top priority. We use firewalls to help prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification, or use.
You can decide whether or not to provide personal information to BiocharSolutions/ Web Success. However, if you do not provide personal information you may not be able to make purchases, or access certain offers or options that may be of benefit to you. At the time you provide your information, we will offer you a choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further communications about special offers, product information, or other marketing messages. We may provide this information to our business partners and suppliers. If you choose not to receive these communications, we will not use your personally identifiable information for this purpose.
You may choose to unsubscribe from notices of special offers described in the above paragraph. BiocharSolutions/ Web Success provides you with the ability to unsubscribe at any time by filling in the form on the Contact Us section or by following any “unsubscribe” link.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success may amend this Privacy Statement from time-to-time. We will notify you of such amendments or changes by updating the “Effective Date” at the top of this Privacy Statement.
BiocharSolutions/ Web Success Contact Information
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement or if you feel your inquiry or request has not been addressed to your satisfaction, please fill the form in the contact us section.